ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    The Pharmacy guild has its own app... My guess is an owner operator member of the pharmacy guild is not going to promote another app against their industry group - Medadvisor has a great opportunity here to relieve the group of having to maintain their own app and just use the Medadvisor app. Another barrier to adoption is age. The bulk prescriptions are for older members (reluctant to use apps due to privacy / security concerns) of the population so Medadvisor should be promoting relentlessly through the GP practices / member organisations throughout Australia - GP's and their staff are trusted so this could be a great way to convert many to using the app. Recently I heard some radio ads promoting the app, I felt the ads were an attempt to convert older people to the app but IMO they were way off the mark landing the message they needed to. The MDR basic app is simple and doesn't really have a strong moat unless integrated with GP's, Pharmacies and in particular Consumers to offer a seamless easier end to end experience. Medadvisor would struggle to charge more until they can integrate in such a way. All IMO, DYOR.
    Last edited by Deanostock: 03/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.