DUB 7.50% 3.7¢ dubber corporation limited

"More focus on providing services and support to existing...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "More focus on providing services and support to existing partners and customers..."

Every time Dubber releases a new service it takes around 9 months for that service to get into a telco's billing system and to train up the telco's sales staff to sell this product.

Dubber's run with AI services hasn't been great:
    - First go was a Notes for Teams that they were trying to sell for $20 per user per month right when Microsoft released their Teams copilot for $7 per user per month. Both seemed to have an overlapping feature set. Dubber's web page of this product was quickly removed
    - Moments came and we were promised a long pipeline of moments that would roll out once a month. 4 were delivered. Is that the end of the pipeline? Was the uptake not great and not worth investing any more time and money into new moments?
    - Actions was demonstrated in the Moments launch video with the terrible phone call between James and Oscar Piastri. No mention of it since

I can't see Dubber having the time to launch anything new with the financial constraints they have.

Pure guess work - I think Dubber were going to launch a service that would summerize a phone call and send that summary via text. This is based on some articles that popped up on uc today that involved interviewing Dubber staff. It also seems like a pretty common thing that companies are doing with generative AI. AWS Connect now has this feature.

It would be interesting to see if Dubber has any new product announcements this year. I doubt it, but I can't see them getting to any type of cash flow positive with the services they currently offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $159.0K 4.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 199999 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 451371 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.