NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Hi Ed, and what are the rumours this time? Exactly that, it's...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Ed,

and what are the rumours this time?

Exactly that, it's just a rumour. Nothing more, so I wont repeat it. My comment was in response to Fourwins comment regarding higher trading volumes.

If you or anyone likes this is my view on this.
    To me, this latest rumour which is doing the rounds is so far-fetched that even I with my limited knowledge of the company was able to shoot holes in it. (please don't ask for details, it really is embarrassing and I wont repeat it).
    Also please, let me make it clear that not one single rumour that I have been told about this company has  EVER EVER EVER been correct and I have heard a dozen of them and each one positive, and although they have never come true, the one thing for sure, whenever the rumours start doing the rounds there has always been a spike in volume and the share price. Hence my comment to Fourwins.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for me, I treat these rumours  as I treat racehorse tips that are given to me. I can't take the risk of not taking a punt or not having a position when these rumours are around just in case this is that one time when it all comes good.
    And although I don't believe this latest rumour, I did get back in last week with some pocket money just in case this one, somehow comes true.
    For me, at these prices the risk/reward is a bit like the racing tips. Small outlay for a potential big win if not, settle for a place.

Disclaimer: My comments only reflect my trading view and have nothing to do with the technology of the stock.

Cheers, stay safe and happy trading in these crazy times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.