CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

Would you guys think they are still in 'development and...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Would you guys think they are still in 'development and perfecting mode'?

What i mean by this, they released DMC's new platform, Mobilise and they are still tweaking the system and putting money back into it to make it better (refer to my email).

He said if we want to see CF+ he just needs to cut back costs and we would get there easily. But he knows that investing in perfecting the platforms is more key than making it CF+, or making massive demand deals.

I think the only way Chris will satisfy investors minds is if he can lay it out in a strategic 1 year plan so WE know what is going on.

Currently I have no idea what 'phase' this company is in. Is it actually trying to get demand? Show us a pretty timeline and make some milestones.

There is also this 'other opportunity' that has been shared to the market.

It could also be that it isnt Chris's fault, but the boards. Chris says 'Hey we have two options of what we can do with this business right now.

1. We push heaps for demand and start growing this company with what we have got.
    2. We develop the current platforms for this business further, develop another opportunity so we have a suite of products. Once we are happy with the systems and processes, and when we have enough resources then we push for demand. Imagine having your car rental, equipment rental AND (for sake of argument) office or industrial space rented through CL8. It is a company of cross-selling products. Just writing this, I am starting to thing this is where this company is headed.

I would probably put in there for 2. Chris has a dream of making this an Uber / AirBnb of the sharing economy.

What do you need to get there?
    -A platform that is slick, easy to use and easily expandable
    -Resources behind the scenes to deal with the admin, accounts, customer queries etc.
    -A plan of how to deliver this business.

What could this opportunity? Look at the investor presentation:
    -Commercial Space
    -Parking
    -Storage
    -Mining equipment
    -Agricultural Machinery

What do each of the current platforms do:
    -DMC - vehciles
    -Mobilise - Commercial and consumer
    -MyCaravan - Caravans and motorhomes
    -??? - what other industries complement the above.

I also asked in the email I sent to him "have you thought of raising ~$30m to rapidly expand the business" he answered simply 'yes'.

Put all of the above together and it looks like quite a smart plan - but this needs to come to Chris's mouth, not mine,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $131 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12946 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.