CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Make no mistake, we do not have the leadership attributes to go...

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Make no mistake, we do not have the leadership attributes to go global in anyway full stop. I don't care about his dream unless he owns +20% of the stock, we also have a mentality that doesn't spark the imagination/vision to excite Shareholders and greater public.

Uber/AirBNB used there first mover advantage to secure a very large foot-print as quickly as possible, No.1 is being well known and develop the platform in parallel as they were running.

We seem to sit still and constantly develop while everyone else fly's by. Classic example is Mycaravan & DMC not to far behind; RACV partnership is getting close to 1 yr anniversary, it's sad the speed of progress here as it wasn't financial we had $2.2m in the bank.
    Mobilise is now 18months old from the concept going public. Due to the perfectionist mentality we are unfortunately too slow (stuck in the details) and will be continually overtaken at the speed we move.

I would much prefer us to have one platform that is very well known in the market place than multiple that the public are barely aware of. Mobilise should already be commercial/industrial space and inclusive of mining equipment at launch (as mentioned at launch it is not much additional work) Well do it!.

We should have 2/3 more full-time people on Mobilise, rapidly growing the supply and demand sides, it should be the one stop shop growing at tremendous pace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 262000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.