ID8 0.00% 1.0¢ identitii limited

Add to that in the year ended 30 June 2023, John Rayment...

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Add to that in the year ended 30 June 2023, John Rayment collected a remuneration package worth $525,277!
    This while overseeing the destruction of shareholder wealth over several years with cap raise after cap raise. Add to that the small shareholding in his own company with half of those shares he has purchased at 1c. He really has shown very little faith in this company so it should have been a red flag for us.

What's even more disgusting is that he has diluted our holding in our best performing asset Payble to just 10%. For what benefit to shareholders? The only benefit to extending the runway seems to be so he can continue to collect a high salary while destroying shareholder wealth.
    I know we are well and truly up against it with the infringement claim but it's our greatest hope to salvaging something before this company tries to raise again for survival.
    I seriously hope that our original founders of the technology behind the patent have been consulted in filing the claim. I don't have confidence in our existing team to have any knowledge about the technology associated with the patent.

Maybe we need to get in touch with Fred Bart to see what's going on because our existing management is giving us no clue. I don't think I have seen any holder notices so I assume he is still suffering with the rest of us.
    Must be due for an update soon regarding the infringement claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.013K 301.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382528 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1092086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.