ID8 0.00% 1.0¢ identitii limited

Year-on-year reduction in receipts from customers by design. So...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Year-on-year reduction in receipts from customers by design. So we don't work so hard and in turn lower employee payments are required, reducing operating costs and extending the runway. It's exactly what we wanted to achieve.

Personally, I kind of prefer when they keep their mouth shut because when they open their mouth, it's never a new contract. It only seems to be bad news spun out in a way to try to convince shareholders that a lot is being achieved. Something is wrong when Payble is worth over $10m and we have diluted our share of Payble to 10% to extend the runway of eroding the company value to half the worth of Payble.

If there was some sort of settlement with JP MORGAN and the patent infringement claim which would see us escape with a share price of 4.5c I would be gone in a flash. If it can be proven that JP MORGAN has used our IP then potentially a lot more can be realised.
    I have lost faith in this group to deliver and my hopes are solely on the infringement claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $588 58.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 173528 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1092086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.