PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D & Financial Statements, page-17

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    I note that other than Ramsay Hospital and Philips Healthcare collaborations, there are other healthcare companies negotiations in the works as well. Everyone seems to think Philips, but forgot in the past about GE and Siemens. I believe they are also in the works. And this is where I am expecting some left field announcements to appear. Especially if Philips do sign up, then the rest will have to unless they can find alternative to compete in the healthcare sector.

Likewise, if Ramsay Hospital signs up, that would put pressure on other hospitals too. It is all about getting the first big client and the rest will fall in line.

All in all, things are progressing. Yes, it was slow for the past year but the reason is clear. With the vaccine roll out, and assuming there is no issue with the vaccine, business should start to get moving again in the next few month.

At the end of the day, what makes this company compelling now is that it is well cashed up with real revenue. More importantly, it has a business plan which is being executed by an experienced team. Looking forward to more progress coming in 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.