PCK 6.67% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D & Financial Statements, page-29

1. 6,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    All I am saying is don't assume. It makes an ass out of you and yourself. There could also be the reason I had mentioned where the drop could be due to the deaths. You do know there was a huge number of deaths that occurred in the aged care, right? All in all, they are still rolling out PainChek. And really, that is what matters most. Unlike some company that keeps rolling out excuses after excuses for no revenue at all, leaving shareholders hanging on to mere potential. If every time a potential can feed me, I would be a fat cat by now

Bottom line, while the Covid is still raging, it is hard to truly measure a company's performance. Look at Qantas with its losses. Such an established company too. And then there is all those 'Closed Down' signs on so many other businesses. Considering all those, PCK has not done too badly. To be able to roll out the product throughout the raging pandemic is a feat unto itself. Don't believe me, try and compare that to your beloved RAP. See how many clients has it got both before and during the pandemic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $15.39K 528.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1693060 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 293045 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.