ZLD 6.36% 58.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: Appendix 4D & FY18 Interim Financial Report, page-18

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hello, I’m an invester in the US.  I chat daily with fellow investor groups over here.  To us it looks like market makers have been trying to keep this tight for weeks as they accumulate.   The buy ask stays between .105-.112. We cant buy shares less that .112.

I noticed today a buy of 100 shares.  It’s rumored MM’s buy low shares to as a code to other MM’s (100=I need shares and 200=I need shares bad.... immediately after the 100 buy, there was a large buy at .10 and a price drop.  Then back up.

This has been going on for weeks. I’m hoping im the next couple weeks they let it go.  Someone bigger than my invester group has been accumulating ZLDAF shares for 3-4 weeks.  To me that’s a good sign, they must be close to shaking out all the weak hands

Good luck all

QUOTE="48&34, post: 31391998, member: 332825"]I was interested to see if the US listed version, being ZLDAF on the OTC Pink exchange was showing any trends. It seems not, (IMO), and I have posted a candlestick chart below showing daily bars from end of 2017 to current period. Bollinger bands are trending up slightly but I don't think they are significant.

View attachment 987577 [/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.