BGT 0.00% 6.1¢ bio-gene technology ltd

I suggest those who are poo pooing the progress and company sit...

1. 6,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    I suggest those who are poo pooing the progress and company sit down and have a good study of the webinar presentation some gold nuggets in their to look in the bowl after you finish reading. Am keen that they push grain storage as people are starving and Bio Gene has a solution. Shareprice does what it does when a larger holder with motives sells down to do the most damage, You know who you are, This is an opportunity in my books for me to average down. As the product controls all 5 pests in grain storage for 13 months 4 months over the standard 9 months, I asked ages ago why didn't they let the grain storage study keep going, Turns out grain has a use by date. But the way the world is going, starvation is a likely scenario with water shortages, Wars and floods, droughts
    etc, basically humans can no longer efford to waste 70% of grain through spoilage.
    I'll stick to my investment stratagy buy when people are fearfull and hold LT
    one thing I noticed in the presentation that a batch of flavourside has been made to cover 510 hectares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20329 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.