BGT 0.00% 5.0¢ bio-gene technology ltd

when we consider the potential synergy engagement forward into...

1. 26,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3141
    when we consider the potential synergy engagement forward into extending incumbent shelf life of remaining modes of action. What is that worth ? We are talking billions...and without it ? insect resistivity rising ?

Then surely they need to engage with strategic partnering to ensure that matures.

At 7m mc, and they are not presenting corporate to new investors a message,, nor yet one of industrial level engagement, regarding the cost of not providing that synergy. If we fail and stall out on capital markets, the world suffers.

If you want to engage investors to the buyer pool, then you need to bring new investors, and you need to do it with engagement of industry. That means talking with the big boys and saying if you want to extend your resistance shelf life, then our corporate needs cash injections, and our MC needs revaluation appropriate to industrial future it presents.

When i first discovered this stock, years ago now, i thought potential value chain into the billions. Hence 100-200m pre commercial might get floated. Yet the orphan nature on the asx, means there is not a sector wide hunt for it. So the company needs to then as orphan Anny, stand on its soap box and make sure that it has both retail attention, and the industry level engagement strategic sp support, to generate the confidence that it is valued, not abandoned.

They have partnering x 4, great. But that does not engage the retail. These partners, need to take equity and market support. Who become market makers. Then retail will get excited.

If this was valued at 200m mc, and someone discovered it, they could equally rationalize and justify that support.
    Yet where we are, at 7m mc. Is a dying plant that the company have not watered. Why would i buy a dying plant ? The company need to tell me, how they plan to water it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16361 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.