AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

I have warned several times that the company as small as this...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I have warned several times that the company as small as this and struggling financially, is over employed, especially at the top. Too many CEOs, too many Directors and too many senior managers. Costs need to be reduced. I have used the phrase "respect money". This was before the virus issue. The salary costs for USA was higher than total revenue for the country and almost same as revenue for Australia. Now with most of the retail shops in US, Australia and even Japan closed, revenue will be severely hampered and losses will be even higher.
    For the company to survive, the CEO needs to do something drastically on costs. She needs to show leadership and commitment. Reduce top management salaries including hers, go on unpaid leave, release some of the employees etc etc. Otherwise we will stop existing very soon.
    Let us stop calling each others names like wankers, let us stop being in a state of self denial. As shareholders, let us demand an action plan from the CEO as to how the company is going to sail through this storm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 123437 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.