4DS 2.22% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Appendix 4D & Half-Year Financial Report, page-30

1. 1,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    From various announcements

The Company’s analysis of the first lot of 300mm wafers from imec has enabled management and imec to identify with confidence the necessary modifications required to enhance the development of the second 300mm wafer lot, which will be available for analysis in Q1 2019.

IE: They weren't functional

In late January 2019, 4DS announced that imec had fabricated functional 300mm wafers

On 20 February 2019, 4DS announced that imec had produced 23 testable 300mm wafers

AUG 2020

B. Initial Platform Lot Testing of the Initial Platform Lot validated the integration process steps required to integrate 4DS memory cells with imec’s megabit platform. The information gathered from this testing has enabled 4DS to identify which process steps will be further tuned, to benefit future platform iterations.

Nov 2020 overview

- Completed Additional Wafers Lot of 300mm wafers, most successful to date
    - 4DS is developing a breakthrough Interface Switching ReRAM Storage Class Memory solution
    - Recently produced pivotal data applicable for Storage Class Memory and best to date
    Is it just me or do the first platform lot results read like the very first wafer results out of imec ? Was the first platform lot "functional" or not.

Developing a solution
    Producing pivotal data

You can read that a myriad of ways like our very first wafer lot.
    Geez I hope this next cake with all the bells & whistle ingredients baked in is Functional. I'm still wary. Very wary.

I think Wilbert or whomever is just going all out for Gold and throwing the kitchen sink at this one.
    Let's hope it works. If it doesn't, at least we know we are a good few years ahead of any competitors that might show up on the scene. A few more capital raises to boot no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $255.0K 2.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 201205 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.