SWF 4.00% 12.0¢ selfwealth limited

Hi guys, I have been looking at this thread as well as others...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi guys, I have been looking at this thread as well as others and just want to pass on a few observations.

Firstly, I am a user of Self Wealth and I use Commsec and other sources for research etc. Secondly, I am not a holder. This company has a lot of work ahead of it if it wants to become cash flow positive.

Remember that SW actually gives users their first 5 trades for free and also has a referral program, so the revenue generated in previous quarters is perhaps a little understated and it's likely that margins will improve as its user base and volumes expand.

Lots of platforms 'rob' users of interest as a means to generate revenue. If you have a large cash balance this would be annoying. But you could just buy an ETF like (AAA) or transfer the majority to a better account. From my understanding Robinhood does this as well.

The platform is not very flashy at the moment, especially if you aren't premium. Personally I can't justify paying $20 a month. This being said I rely on Commsec, company accounts and other websites for this stuff anyway.

They are planning on doing international brokerage soon.

I would imagine the ETF space could be a good earner for the company, however I'm slightly unclear on just how that's going to form and work at the moment.

I think the company is yet to endure any pushback from competition yet and it would be interesting to see how that would play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $11.40K 91.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 162288 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.