4DS 2.17% 9.4¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Appendix 4D & Half-Year Financial Statements, page-23

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    it still makes me cringe every time everyone references retention/non-volatility when the company has continually and overtly refused to provide any evidence whatsoever of any aspect of this quality. they say "its tunable" and everyone swoons as if that somehow has any practical meaning whatsoever. If they said "its tunable, and as an example this lot has retention of xxms at x switching rate" then I'd be able to take them seriously. But until they actually give us some tangible, meaningful, technically quantifiable information about it its just fluff, and anyone extrapolating value with non-volatility/retention as an aspect of that value is dividing by zero.

go ahead, everyone attack me, cringe at my endless trumpeting of this issue. I am probably one of the most technically literate people here.

GLTAH but please, can we just do eachother a favour and stop talking about retention until the company chooses to talk about it - including speculating on "what a wonderous tech we have here" when so far we don't actually have any evidence that this ram has even remote comparisons to SRAM.

EVIDENCE.

i know its a hard concept to comprehend amongst the hype, but despite the fact ive become the devil here so to speak, its all that matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $165.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $160.7K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27317 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 480392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.