PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Hi @gagsgallagher, Like you I'm sure there are many frustrated...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177

Like you I'm sure there are many frustrated holders of this stock. Have they kicked any goals in the last few years, yes they have. Own goals! I'm unsure of what Simon Lill actually does at the company but Carl must like him a lot. If any other company had staff fail so badly at their job they would have got rid of them some time ago. He is the company secretary but fails to meet the basic ASX listing rules. You would think last time around Carl would've had strong words, but this time it's multiple failures. But I suppose if you pay peanuts, then.....

So we are at the mercy of Carl and his timelines. Having said that, it is clear that Carl is in this for the long haul and continues to fund the company with his own $$$. He, as some here have mentioned, could easily pack up shop and go private, but he continuers to fund and it seems with this latest announcement plans on adding commercial possibilities moving forward. Yes it's just another direction that they are looking at, but I'd rather be involved in a company that continues to look for a pathway forward than throwing up their hands and giving up. The audit report says that we are funded going forward and no issues according to them so those here saying they are done and dusted are incorrect. (Unless of course they have different information and know more than the auditors???). There are things going on in the background but there have been for some time without success. It will be interesting to see when Simon can get his stuff together ad we can come out of suspension. Carl is likely in no rush as he probably wants some news to come out with that to stop the slide in the SP, as all holders do.

Going forward, well the SOI is still low, Osmoflo still in play. The air purifiers can be retrofitted and be ozoneless which might make ozblue happy. Be good to know if they plan of an OEM to put them in or Purifloh are going to do this on their own? The next possible commercial product is one that's been on the cards for a while, equipment sterilization. Alex Sava as we know invented the IP for Nonosonics, so he will know too well how to get this up and running. In a webinar a while back he talked about sterilization of many things in a closed 10 minute 1 touch recycle box.

So overall, Purifloh aren't "dead in the water" and still have options. Not only that but they have a man determined to keep funding the company until success is achieved. When (not if according to the company) they come out of suspension, it will be business as usual. But we certainly are not going to be the market darling in the near term. So at least we know where the company wants to move, how will it go, well we'll see but here are the possibilities.

1. Sales of retrofitted air purifiers with ZERO Ozone
    2. Air conditioning units (ACERT)
    3. 1 touch 10 minute recycle/sterilization box for numerous applications.
    4. Water with Osmoflo (Still mentioned so still being tested. Osmoflo are obviously interested as it's been ongoing for over 12 months.)
    5. Agriculture as mentioned previously, and some here believed was only a matter of time before they got the rights for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.