WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Great progress and the beginning of a true turnaround in my...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    Great progress and the beginning of a true turnaround in my opinion. We have proof of business concept/product with a net profit outcome. No financing interest costs, cash in hand, very good sales/revenue, support from major shareholders which actually compliment the company, R+D refunds, new R+D to keep up with market, recognised OEM manufacturer for leading satellite communications companies which have both current infrastructure/services and major technological advancement/growth projects underway, own sales division to try to maximise exposure and a new U.S subsidiary run by the man himself aligning WRR with it's partners.

This little company has just cleaned up it's books.
    Revenue is growing constantly.
    There's now the opportunity to heavily focus on net profit and shareholder value which I belive we have just seen the beginning of.

I'm hoping that once Iridium etc have released their results, World Reach ltd will be able to give us further information in the form of an investor presentation.

Either way WRR is cheap when you think of potential growth and EPS over both short and long term.

Thanks

DYOR
    My opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.