AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

What this report says is clear. This is a turn around play....

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    What this report says is clear. This is a turn around play. Either they do a whole lot of CR and spend it to jump into the right space (like they've done), either they keep at it and most likely will die out. Investing and going for MC doesn't happen with 50 bucks in your pocket.

The geniuses telling us who are in since 2c are fabulous. We buy at the absolute bottom, they miss the entry point, and yet we're the ones who are making mistakes.

How is this new there is high risk on AEB? How is the past new? None of that is new, and this is precisely why we got in so cheap. How is it new that risk is priced in for AEB? It's so obvious.

I liked the report, the booklet for the EGM was nice, I see good decisions and good management. I see movements, strategic movement into a space I know very well.

I see profit for shareholders. Now If you got in at 50C lost 95% value good luck, I do think this is possible long term.

One week to go and then off we go. Equities are not done yet. Many good years ahead.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 04/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.