AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Appendix 4D Half Year Report, page-20

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "FYI - I bought the stock a couple months back as a short term gamble with a small amount of money; also having done no research. I typically only buy based on fundamentals and thought I'd jump in for a minute on this one - not sure why? Having taken a hit, i thought I'd do a little research but Jesus, this is crazy."

I have to admit I did the same. Thought I would have a short term gamble. They say DYOR. When I researched the company they'd pretty much realised earlier that the algae thing wasn't going to be viable. Basically they're doing anything to prolong the company hence the foray?? into MC, which will also end up a joke.
    MC stocks are in a malaise at the moment probably with the probable realisation that there will be over supply world wide. So even their decision to get into MC came at the wrong time. They have no option to fritter away SH money until it's all gone. Essentially they have no future and will continue to make further losses.
    I sold out last week and took a hit. You learn your lessons the hard way.
    Can't understand why the buy side is still loaded...probably options manipulation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.