AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Appendix 4D Half Year Report, page-6

1. 5,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    What's going on? Everyone said I was crazy and evil and stuff for predicting it would do this, and promised such wonderful things to come! They said this time would be different! Now we have someone suggesting *shock horror gasp* that maybe this company only exists by repeatedly raising capital which they use the pay the wages of their staff without actually being productive!

Can anyone explain what's going on? Everything I predict keeps happening but everyone keeps ridiculing me and saying I'm wrong, so maybe someone smarter than myself can give us a nice summary of the situation and explain why it has been appropriate to mock me while predicting they would continue to lose money after they had continually lost money, somehow being angry at me for that!

Sdaji: I reckon you'll get burned if you put your hand in the fire.
    Other folks: You're so negative, Sdaji! You want to hurt people and have some alterior motive. You probably just want us to stay away so you can put your own hands in the fire. Bastard. We hate you.
    Sdaji: I reckon you would be better off taking your hands out of the fire immediately.
    Other folks: We hate you, you are selfish and when we get all the benefits of hand fire you will be jealous.
    *hands get burned*
    We hate you, Sdaji, you are so negative and this is actually even partly your fault and you're stupid and negative and hateful.
    Sdaji: I really think you'd be better off if you took your hands ojt of the fire. I'm legally forbidden from giving you advice as such, so I'll just say I predict that if you keep your hands in the fire your burns will worsen. Also, to you newcomers, I've spent years telling these people I think they should take their hands out of the fire, they generally get angry at me. The few who listened thanked me. I can't legally recommended you not to put your hands in the fire, but I've spent years watching this fire burn people, and I am personally in no doubt that if you put your hands in that fire you will get burned.
    Other folks: Sdaji is such a negative hateful person. We hate him. Come put your hands in the fire. It's about to get really good.
    Newbies: Hooray! That fire looks good and I've come along after the burny bit has finished and the rewards are about to come!!!
    *a short while later*
    Newbies: Gee, my hands are really burned. You guys were right, Sdaji really is a bad, evil, hateful person. I hate him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.