AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Appendix 4D Half Year Report, page-15

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2145
    500% in 2 days?????

I'm pretty confident that they will never trade again, which means they'll be 0 this month (though there might be a longer period of waiting to get the official statement that nothing is going to be given to shareholders). If they do trade again it means they've managed to get funding at a very difficult time, which would presumably mean it was at an extreme discount, which would mean the price would be far lower than the last trading price with no reasonable chance of recovery.

I can't even see what you are referring to when you say there's a pot of gold. Which of their failed projects do you still think has value?

The only way they could increase in price would be if they came out with yet another fancy story and managed to convince people of it.

If you read their last report I think it makes things pretty obvious; even by AEB standards it was half baked; it didn't read to me like a report written by someone expecting the company to still exist beyond the immediate future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.