CUV 0.45% $15.69 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Really couldn't see it under $20 again but here we are. I think...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Really couldn't see it under $20 again but here we are. I think 20-30 % can be accounted for after inflation concerns hit the biotech sector generally perhaps 2-3 months ago?? The shorte'rs in the game benefited by that but then got a great bonus with the Ukraine issue. They will always be there potentially but their winning the battle hands down right now and this is where the liquidity on the downside is disadvantageous as I see it opposite on the way up so you'll always have a potential for wild swings. In regards to the half year, as a 200 listed company the results look disappointing. Any company I have that misses NPAT tends to get pounded so why should CUV be different. Analysts and investors alike have the perogative not to value blue sky and potential. Hence why CUV need to mature a bit quicker and get a second income stream IMO. Others are distributing funds as buybacks or dividends but I get that CUV might prefer to use the funds for a company purchase or organic growth at this point (so spend some more money!!). I felt the initial webinar with the three amigos went well but after the latest one I'm not so sure. Malcom does his best with some questions from analysts and retails investors but the contrived nature of the event (even though most other ones are pre-produced) is a bit much and this is where an outside interview with PW would be better. Darren did seem a bit disinterested and stuttery also. I guess it's all part of it but they need to do something a little different again I feel. On the up we know cash receipts were very good for the Dec quarter and likely to improve as the year progresses. The OTC is coming some time and they do need to get it right to capture market at a premium. So far IMO the regulatory side seems to be progressing ok. Again it's good buying but no doubt it can go lower depending on world markets and stability. Perhaps back to mid $20's with some more stability and up from there on good news. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.69
Change
0.070(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $786.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.68 $15.98 $15.58 $1.543M 98.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256 $15.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.77 256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.70
  Change
0.070 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.68 $15.97 $15.60 6072
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.