SMN 1.33% 38.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Paul Swindell has updated the statistical equivalent POD test...

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Paul Swindell has updated the statistical equivalent POD test for ARP6821 (methodologies for POD assessing the damage detection capability of structural health monitoring).

Its basically a generic test they're performing on Butt joints to validate ARP6821. Its being carried out through Embraer.

It looks like its still on schedule!

Testing- July-September
    Data Analysis- October- December
    Results- US Spring 2023 (March-May).

This is from our recent half year report.

737 APB Update and Outlook

"Internally at Boeing, the SHM program received funding allowing Boeing Engineering to participate in a
    meeting early this year with SMS and plans to continue interaction with SMS throughout the program".

"Boeing has targeted early March for finalizing the specifications and clarifying test requirements".

I don't know too many companies willing to fund other companies programs if they don't see intrinsic value.

So I hope they prove me wrong but first half 2023 is my prediction for the AFT Pressure Bulkhead, lets what happens.

Trevor Mentioned in the AGM when someone asked the question about The Generic issue paper, It was floating around last November . Everything from an industry perspective has been moving in the right direction for some time, slowly but surely. The tree is about to start bearing fruit.

Last edited by pinch2020: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.8¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $27.97K 73.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 321 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 39338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.