SMN 1.74% 58.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

SMN shares will become a scarce commodity in the near future....

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    SMN shares will become a scarce commodity in the near future. Sellers will evaporate, the price will rise & there will be little chance of accumulating any significant number of shares unless you chase the market.

Long term holders will be reluctant to sell unless they are well in profit but why sell when you will have return of capital followed by franked dividends a little further down the track. I can understand the selling of a small parcel of shares to top up one's cash position but there should be no need to sell any more as the rewards will be forthcoming.

Look for potential earnings & do your own sums. The number of shares on issue will rise as shareholders exercise their options which means that previous price targets will be reduced. My longer-term earnings target of $85 million will mean the recalculation of the share price, based on a P/E of 30, with the number of shares on issue possibly 143 million. When I do my sums, I come up with a price of $17.83.

I stress that this calculation is based on a P/E of 30 & when several tier 1 airlines are fully fitted with sensors & not just in the aft pressure bulkhead but in numerous other areas of the aircraft. This will mean full acceptance of the CVM technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $80.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.0¢ 56.5¢ $34.62K 60.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 2178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.