CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

@hushmoney,I agree with your statement "A CEO and the board are...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    @hushmoney,

I agree with your statement "A CEO and the board are tied to the fiduciary interest of shareholders", however this shouldn't always be the case with short term SPs.

In this case, the timing of the release of this announcement has indeed seemed to halt the momentum of the stock however, what it hasn't done is shift the fundamentals of the business. In other words, the timing of the announcement should have no long term effects on the SP. The content itself is expected for those who have been following the story and performed some due diligence on the numbers (as you have mentioned).

As a reminder, Mr Nania's terms for vesting his performance rights are all aligned with the fundamentals and the long term performance of the business:
    1. Renew the GM contract on equal or better terms,
    2. Onboard a new OEM client,
    3. Deliver a healthy financial performance for the financial year and of course,
    4. Sustain a SP of at least $0.25 which aligns with the "fiduciary interest of shareholders"
    Source: https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/company/CXZ - "Appointment of 2 Non-Executive Directors and CEO/MD"

I think these are the goals that truly matter, the rest is just noise.

On the speculative notes of Mr Nania selling, we can only speculate for now. However if I had to make a bet, it would be that he wouldn't have. I don't think anyone with that many Performance Rights and a newly signed C-Level contract would risk their reputation to do so.

We'll see over the next few days how the hands have changed.

HBMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $20.29K 735.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2528495 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 115001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.