CIA 0.16% $6.40 champion iron limited

Ann: Appendix 4D, Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-3

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Agreed, Good result. Well run company. Kicking all its goals to double production. Fully funded. Infrastructure in place. Market leader in Green I/O.

Share price is a plaything of the institutions. No accountability for them pushing round the small investors, apart from forcing them to ride the price wave or sell out.

I think the EPS for the year will be 91 cents so decreased earnings per quarter for the rest of the year.

When production doubles in 2022, EPS will be around $1.15, at IO price of US$100/t for 62%. (rough estimate)

China will increase production next year. Probably force higher grade usage of I/O. Therefore price increase.

People are forgetting that the US$ is devaluing like crazy with all the money printing and the subsequent effect on commodity prices. Commodities may be at record levels (exc I/O) but the US$ is depreciating rapidly and hence commodity prices will stay high in US$ terms. All IMHO.

Looking forward to when CIA start paying dividends. rolleyes.png Maybe next year.

GLTA

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $3.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.42 $6.42 $6.22 $8.926M 1.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $6.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 20253 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.