CIA 1.69% $6.40 champion iron limited

Agreed, Good result. Well run company. Kicking all its goals to...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Agreed, Good result. Well run company. Kicking all its goals to double production. Fully funded. Infrastructure in place. Market leader in Green I/O.

Share price is a plaything of the institutions. No accountability for them pushing round the small investors, apart from forcing them to ride the price wave or sell out.

I think the EPS for the year will be 91 cents so decreased earnings per quarter for the rest of the year.

When production doubles in 2022, EPS will be around $1.15, at IO price of US$100/t for 62%. (rough estimate)

China will increase production next year. Probably force higher grade usage of I/O. Therefore price increase.

People are forgetting that the US$ is devaluing like crazy with all the money printing and the subsequent effect on commodity prices. Commodities may be at record levels (exc I/O) but the US$ is depreciating rapidly and hence commodity prices will stay high in US$ terms. All IMHO.

Looking forward to when CIA start paying dividends. rolleyes.png Maybe next year.

GLTA

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
-0.110(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.60 $6.60 $6.39 $14.63M 2.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 24946 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.41 8265 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.