CUV 3.11% $15.59 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Appendix 4D Half Yearly Report, page-49

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    Another painful day for us CUV holders, I must say it takes some real belief to be a holder in the face of share price pain but to make real money you have to go against the herd sometimes. I remember only a few years back CSL was getting cruched down to under $90 and I bought them heavily based on fundamentals, same thing with FMG recently when they went under $4 - they both turned out well for me so i'm hoping a similar story will play out here.
    Because of the share price decline I would like some others on this site to estimate a few numbers because FDA approval/US sales situation is going to be great I reckon as it plays out. Lets say 3 treatment centres in the US, say in Detroit, Miami and LA opened up soon.

3 Treatment centres (multiplied by)
    3 Patients per day receiving an implant (multiplied by)
    5 Days per week (multiplied by)
    4 Weeks per month

Equals 180 implants per month multiplied by $16000 AUD per implant equals $2,880,000 revenue per month or about $34.5 million a year.
    This equates to 120 patients per treatment centre (360 total) receiving 6 implants per year. This all seems quite conservative to me but shows the massive potential just on EPP for Clinuvel. What about when 6, 8 or 10 centres are in operation? It also shows how 6 over 4 implants will quickly put US sales in excess of EU sales. Wolgen said it himself on the Commsec interview that FDA approval means doubling, tripling of profits. All IMO DYOR (ps not sure of exact implant price - could be higher)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.470(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $780.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.12 $15.99 $15.12 $2.345M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.66 92 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.