DXN 6.33% 7.4¢ dxn limited

Ann: Appendix 4D & Half Yearly Report, page-70

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Hi All,

Full disclosure I don't hold, I'm just finalising my research and deciding whether or not to start accumulating this (I'm leaning yes).

A lot of positives reading through the financials and quarterly's, obviously really impressed by the increase in revenue, margin & the positive qtrly operating cashflow. Seems to be on a good growth trajectory, with a MC of $18m seems undervalued if it continue to deliver.

I've got a couple of questions if any people that have been invested for a while can answer:

1. Of the $4.1m in revenue for 1HFY21 how much of that is a one of and how much is recurring in nature?
    2. What makes the product more appealing to a customer, rather than using a larger more established player? I think there is lots of market share (which will continue to grow) available to get, what I want to understand how much this can grow and why? Is it the fact that is all built for purpose rather than a one size fits all approach? Is it the fact that it prefabricated and modular? I don't know enough about the technology clearly.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.005(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.1¢ $27.13K 375.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 106867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.