WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

Why are people constantly blaming seed investors and the...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Why are people constantly blaming seed investors and the consolidation for the recent price drop?

The truth is, the selling volume is relatively low. The sell stack is not filled with huge amounts of shares. There’s only about $50k worth of shares for the taking. Selling hasn’t been aggressive enough that you should be concerned. It’s not the sellers that are the concern.

The obvious issue is there are no buyers! Plain and simple. There’s literally no buying pressure. In my opinion, that’s just the current state of the small cap market. Buyers would rather buy on positive news flow, otherwise they just sit on the sidelines waiting.
    It seems a fairly big exaggeration to blame seed investors and consolidation for the small pips lately.

I don’t hold WBT. But the recent consolidation has put this one on my radar. I like consolidation when a company still has some fire left in its belly. It tightens up the share registry and really allows the share price to move on good news.. Consolidation is only gonna hurt a company if it’s done after all the potential has been flushed out and the company is struggling. I think WBT has plenty of good news to come and more potential can get priced into the market cap. And the semi-conductor market does attract the volume necessary to make this now tight registry run hard with some positive news. Just look at the volume 4DS has generated at times.

Think of it this way, with $50k worth of shares for sale, if this gets news that attracts $1 million worth of buyers in a day... The share price is going through the roof.

Anyway. I wouldn’t be getting so panicked if I were you all.
    Otherwise, some of us will just take your cheap shares before the next run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.