CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

"diverting resources" - were not talking about a full scale...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    "diverting resources" - were not talking about a full scale project. You can outsource a website to a marketing/dev agency for cents to the hundreds of dollars these guys are blowing away on wages. (this is a general rant finnind, not directed at you FYI)

Lets not forget, once upon a time these blokes claimed they wanted to approach the market by signing up individual practices rather then this latest "big fish" approach. Surely they had a plan to have a nice professional website/marketing campaign? look at their competitors, clean as a whistle when it comes to external presentation, as it is expected by tech companies!! "we build AI but couldn't slap together a decent front end to sell it" Not to mention competitors also have blogs, constant media releases on there strides through success to success and happy clients vouching for their product, none of that for us though, screw the market, we put all our eggs in one f$@k off big basket, cause you know, big fish, boom, crushing, $20 SOAs, buzzword bingo..... oh funny that, why put "$20 SOA" in a big gross red button on your front page, if all you care about is the prestigious big fish? why would the big fish care it's $20? surely they know what the costs are to expected right?

Final remakes before I go back under my bridge (funnily enough iv always been a bull on this forum until the market broke my back with these prices). Where the hell are all those practices from sentry? where are they from the massive back order they had? You can't for one second tell me they turned down business for "the big catch". This recent quarterly crushed me, I'm too far gone to pull out now with an average of 2.1, so please IAM PROVE ME WRONG. You've lost a long term backers belief this can be salvaged, and PC, you should be ashamed to have hyped this company up so much for your own self interest. 0 respect for holders with all those claims of multitude of clients, cryptic tweets about how this co is a sleeping giant, insanely hyped pod casts, which in hindsight should be seen as vastly misleading the market. Time will tell with this one...

the clocks ticking, we are less then 2 months away now from knowing if this is a golden goose or a week old woolies chook.... GLTH bears and bulls alike. F$@k it, we're all in it together now. Let's see out this shit storm, rather then speculating on BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.