CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Once again, a whole lot of unsubstantiated materials, but then...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Once again, a whole lot of unsubstantiated materials, but then again imo I suppose that is all we can expect from you these days.

Furthermore, I won't be drawn into your your rather petty comments about "Salads" nor "being Scared" issues as they do not add any substance, relevance nor contribute to meaningful stock discussions here on HC.

Also, I do not think that it is encumbant on me to contact either the Co or PC requesting information, as I beleive this is a matter for the Co to address all shareholder's on via a ASX Co announcement. Maybe, with your so called personal contact within the Co, you yourself should take it upon yourself to contact the Co and ask them to clarify what they may or may not think constitutes a " Moral Hazard " especially given that you yourself had personally raised this in your past posts so as to finally resolve this meaning issue which surprisingly imo was not removed / moderated by HC back then.

By the way, Don't you think that it is totally inappropriate and unacceptable that PC, which according to you had emailed back to you certain Co information, advising you that they were working on something in the pipeline ??? Would have been nice imo, if they could have made an fresh ASX market update announcement to that effect at the same time they advised you personally of same....if of course, what you have stated in your last post was correct.

Once again DYOR and DD everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.