CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Appendix 4D & Interim Financial Report, page-45

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    GoArmy- no worries, if I misunderstood your intention, I apologise. You write such formal word salad that sometimes I can't understand what you're saying. Regarding my credibility; I've never felt I needed to use an anonymous internet forum to gain credibility, so I'm simply not bothered. I have enough in my real life. To reassure you, I only post about IAM, but have bought about 50-60 stocks over the last ten years, currently having 6 in my portfolio. Either way, I won't be investing in shares anymore and will retire from the game as my opinion is that it's a rancorous, sullied pursuit and not too far removed from gambling, often against the odds.

Still, do you feel you need to continue to analyse, debate or pick apart the term 'Moral Hazards' any further tho? If so, let me know if I can help.

BOZ- I think there's still a chance, albeit a small one. I do like how PC is still plugging away at the helm, I still like the product, my research tells me FP institutions (Tier 1 to Tier 4) have not made the change to the equivalent product that Intiger offers. I think CBA not signing on is a reflection of where they are at and the rapidly shifts sands of the FP industry, not necessarily where Intiger is at. Please, feel free to cue the derisive attacks of 'deluded!' but I'd say there's a 5% chance of some sort of success, which may be similar to yours (as evidenced by the fact that you log on and write something daily). I brought up the issue of funding in my last 'top secret classified' email to PC and he suggested that if the deal is good then finance wouldn't be an issue. My main concern is with larger software companies integrating the unique offering that Intiger provided (even if it was unique?) and flicking Intiger aside. Then again, maybe an offshoring component is actually required to complement the AI software. Either way, I don't spend much time, energy or effort with the stock market any longer, and I certainly don't lose sleep over Intiger.

Laters

WB

Last edited by wolffboon: 06/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.