NOR 2.13% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Appendix 4D & Interim Financial Report, page-94

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    As I recall, growler does hold Norwood on a free-carried basis. In terms of roubles his shares have risen in the past week. Quite apart from that, he is a decent bloke, and at present I imagine life would be difficult. Let's hope against hope that it all settles down over there.

Meanwhile over the past few years those who have promoted Norwood on these threads have unrealised losses approaching $ 1 million.

Discovery4 and Holla may not have dependents. Doz does, as he has been kind enough to show us. The Casey family is extensive. There are real consequences.

In all these cases, and unfortunately including Tooheys8, there has been serious financial damage.

Billy has some sympathy for Tooheys8. Having said that, he has had plenty of chances to sell. If Norwood is suspended and he can't sell, my understanding is that not even a tax loss can be claimed.

For Doz and discovery4 and Holla it is incredibly difficult to find an ounce of compassion. They have peddled untruths for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.17K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88146 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 358139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.