HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

I have just been thinking through the necessary processes that...

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I have just been thinking through the necessary processes that must unfold for us to see an influx of new enterprise clients. I got an email reply from Russell on Australia day and he told me then that the 3 BDMs had been in place for about 2 weeks at that stage. Assuming they started on a Monday that would be around Jan 11th. But as we have seen on the recent website update on the pricing page there is a 30 day free trial on offer.....so why would anyone sign up and pay if you can just use the first 30 days for free. Therefore even if the BDMs started doing demos on day 1 then it would be Feb 10th at the earliest before the first free trials ran out. We are at Feb 29th today so all potential clients who took up the free trial during the first 19 days of the new BDMs have now past the free period. That suggests to me that any time now we can expect to see a trickle of these showing up as paying clients and hopefully the trickle turns to a stream as the weeks roll on.

The Qld experience might be a good case study. We know that Lesley started in November but we aren't sure of the date. Of the 4 new clients that were announced mid Dec 1 was from Qld but of the 4 new clients announced at the start of Feb three were from Qld. Is this what we might expect from the others now?? That being the case the new peeps might be giving us a new client each at any tick of the clock and hopefully within a few weeks they will be each giving us several new clients. Of course we need to add to this the fact that Lesley should be well established in her role in Qld plus the fact that Glen Moora was already the national sales guy who had been flying back and forth to and from the east coast, as painful and slow going as that was, and the new guy in Perth has the advantage of any residual leads left to him from Glen's previous efforts. What I am saying is that any new client signing that result from BDMs being in their new locations should maybe start to filter through right abooooout..........now.
    Last edited by NineLives: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.