CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I have to strongly disagree.
    While I do agree that purely from a legal point of view the Company has to only report what ASIC/ASX requires it to do so, any Board with an ounce of business intelligence will recognise that in order to attract investors and maintain loyalty of existing shareholders they will need to keep them informed. Splattering what they are achieving across the internet with a "find it if you can?" attitude, displays a very high level of arrogance and taking shareholders for granted. Board/Management communication will be a strong underlying determinant of whether I remain a shareholder which at the moment is on the edge.

Should never underestimate the value of social capital and effective communication with the company owners - especially Companies in their developmental stages like AR9. When the share price is floundering and looking at AR9 performance over the last 12 months, that is when Company Management should be communicating and looking after their shareholders. I don't see how listing contract awards on their website creates an onerous imposition on the Company when they seem to have the time to post it somewhere on social media platforms!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $24.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $57.48K 679.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103686 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 131069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.