IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Pretty underwhelming really. It does annoy me - under the...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Pretty underwhelming really. It does annoy me - under the Chair's letter - blame about the share price being laid solely at the current market conditions. Maybe implementing a better PR strategy might help - actually using PR professionals rather than these useless PR companies? Certainly IMU, PTX, NEU and others have managed to weather the international market conditions pretty well while IMM continues to drift badly.

So it looks like we're heading to Phase 3 NSCLC instead of AIPAC Phase 3. So I guess our only strategy now is being acquired my MSD? How else would it work - if IMM does all the legwork for Keytruda. Could we go through all of that and then expect MSD to pony up to licence Efti?

One one other thing that I found interesting is Novartis' discontinuation of its LAG525 trials. This is the first I've heard of that. You would've thought there would've been an announcement? I guess this is a double-edged sword though. One level it means less royalties. The other is that there is a another big phrama/cancer player now in the market for a LAG-3 product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.