AR9 1.23% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Only just recently that dog TNT was bought out, Archtis bought...

1. 3,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    Only just recently that dog TNT was bought out, Archtis bought the money maker out of another entity, TNT tried to obtain Nucleus Cyber but that rolled into Archtis, can we stretch the imagination here, my points of contention are;
    1 is ARR encroaching on and offsetting cash burn?
    2 Large renewals with defence, ongoing or has the KPGM and other investigations changed or modified the path, for better or worse?
    3 what are the forward projected income streams from partnerships that have been developed over the last few years?
    4 refer to 1 is it a race to head off a capital raise? As we do not know the ongoing finances income to burn ratio it is impossible to predict.
    5 Are the current remuneration packages instep for a company that is about to make it big? Only management really know and it would be very cheeky indeed if they were just milking the guts out of it before potential irrelevance of the systems and processes?
    on that note we come back to 2. Looking back in time many things have been said but the visuals for the shareholders are becoming cloaked in darkness, we just do not know, we can speculate all we want but the next set of financials will be telling me to hold or bail. I doubt I would bail unless the business model has been trumped by others, they have a development team that is constantly buzzing away behind the scenes so maybe the ride the cutting edge of technology, I hope that they are incorporating Ai prediction into their line up of offerings, stay ahead of the game and do not become a Dinosaur of the times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $23.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $14.44K 178.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2165 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.