AR9 2.20% 8.9¢ archtis limited

Thanks Rasaj,An increase of 50% to ~80% license based revenue is...

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Thanks Rasaj,
    An increase of 50% to ~80% license based revenue is a good achievement if reported. That said, the market is quite fickle and I still think that total revenue is what the market will focus upon and is what will attract new investors. Increasing licence based revenue is "icing on the cake" so to speak. Contract services revenue often leads to licence based revenue. We have seen that from past revenue profiles.

We need to get up to that $10M annual revenue and if we get there with services then that's ok provided we have a pipeline. I have no doubt that AR9 management have a pipeline of business with which they forecast internally but they will be keeping it close to their chest - understandable when dealing with small low company revenues when a singular (potential) customer can have a high impact on expectations. It's a little difficult to see when that $5.2M deferred revenue will be recognised. While it's good to have that deferred revenue I hope it's not viewed as an offset to required revenue going forward resulting in a "slackening" off pursuing further revenue for the next fiscal year. I think the AR9 culture is more mature than that.

I still remain concerned about a capital raise which would be disastrous without announcement of a significant ($M's) new revenue. The next quarterly should provide some clarity. Re the silence from the company, It will be sad if we have to rely on Twitter, LinkedIn and the like, for company updates. The silence indicates something really good or something really bad is about to happen. I hope it's the former. We have about a month before the ASX requires them to update us with a quarterly.

Last edited by tropic: 23/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $25.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $18.89K 205.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 189995 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 3250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ 3001
Last updated 15.59pm 23/05/2024 ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.