ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    In the early days of presenting 3D to surgeons, they made the comment that 85% of the surgeons said they would like to use the product.
    It would be interesting to know now since quite a few surgeons have used the product, whether they still thought it was as good or better than first impressions.
    With Wayne using that word 'BOOM' more regularly these days, it makes me think he sees things happening a lot faster going forward, than up to the present . ie the last Appendix 4E & 31 December 2017 Financial Report.
    I get the feeling (hopefully I'm right) that, qtr on qtr we might see the percentage increases getting bigger each time.
    There was a comment made by one of the surgeons a while back that after trialling 3D and liking it so much , he said that he'd like to try the CardioCel patch as well. I don't think he had used it before, but after having such a good impression with using the 3D product and seeing the quality of it he obviously thought the original patch should be up to it as well.
    With the staff of Admedus been there for the first time he used it, to make sure things went according to plan, he would have got a good impression of how supportive the company is and wants to be right behind their products and they totally believe in them.
    Admedus being a small company like a lot of small companies often get overlooked.
    With Wayne on board he knows how to change this, for the better.
    The BOOM's might be small up to now, but I think that may be about to change.
    IMHO

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.