EXT 11.1% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Ann: Appendix 4E and 2016 Annual Report-CVT.AX, page-2

1. 4,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    Financials aside - here's my take on the movement within the Top # 20 from Sept 2015 to Aug 2016 (post capital raising):

- TPG increased by 13mil shares to effectively keep their 14.5% interest
    - Fidelity obviously coming on board to the tune of 52mil shares now owning ~ 10%
    - Europlay Capital Adviser (out of the US) have sold 4.6mil shares to now own 8.2mil / 1.5% (they didn't have to lodge a change in substantial notice as they held less than 5%)
    - JP Morgan Nominees have increase from 6.8mil to 7.4mil owning 1.42% (most likely placement stock)
    - Trent Telford has sold down circa 300K of shares, now owning 6.3mil with a swag of options
    - Jack Burston has increased from 6mil to 6.2mil (most likely placement stock)
    - Fed ID Australia has sold circa 200K of shares to now own 4.7mil

On the buy side there's a few names that are new to the Top #20, who I suspect have come on via the placement and on market:

- Mr Stuart Anthony Clark with 5.5mil shares
    - CS Forth Nominees - 5mil (US investors?)
    - Asia Principal Capital Group Pte Ltd with 4.2mil shares
    - Bantry Holdings Ptd Ltd - 3.3mil shares. A quick search shows this group as a broker / securities dealer out of Mossman NSW (family office perhaps?)
    - DRP Cartons (NSW) Pty Ltd with 3.2mil shares

The big movers on the sell side coming from & I suspect the share price weakness has been off the back of the following holders hitting the eject button:

- Kensington & Park Group Holdings from 4.1mil to drop out of the top 20 holder, hence below 3mil shares. Unkown if they are still on the register and or selling.
    - Sambor Nom from 3.9 mil to move out of the top #20 and below the 3mil mark.
    - Invia Custodian Pty Ltd has decreased from 3.9mil out of the top #20
    - Kalgoorlie Mine Management Pty Ltd has moved out of the top #20 (I suspect this may have been a legacy shell share holder)
    - Citicorp Nominees moving from 4.9mil shares to 3.1mil shares. Hard to tell who this is as it's held under a custodian account.

Make of it what you will....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $43.85K 5.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197789 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 9531349 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.