TER 2.38% 20.5¢ terracom limited

The idea I get out of the dividend is that the major SH the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    The idea I get out of the dividend is that the major SH the group making up the 80 % of the 460 odd mil shares are the main drive behind why there is going to be a dividend payed so they can get back some of there investment that they have tipped into this as a way to keep them at the trough because its not the share price that is going to keep them here at the moment, as the report read in 3 months 70% of SH price drop, i thought I was reading a bitcoin report lol. Yes I agree with every one that say's keep the dividend and reinvest back into the company for more organic growth but i honestly think the dividend is part of the structure to keep the fat cats at the TER trough.
    Yeah sure if the company posts great results then yeah the SH price naturally should go up and the 80% with the most in the TER tin will get the lion share and so they should lets face it all our SP's wouldn't be looking this good now if even half these Big Boys where not here.
    As for the point of getting other mines up and running id say looking at the leases we hold the thing is that we could not afford to start up any in the near future yes 100% as this would take Hugh capital and would come at great risk which I do not see TER doing.But we do have lots of proven coal resources in Queensland and billions of proven tones of it , my gut feel is if the right buyer comes along eg India are alike then we are a very good take over company for another larger more diversified miner, we have more assets then SMR but we just ant doing the right business yet but as the report states we are not far away from that i honestly believe this is there tac, to get Springsure up and going I think we would partner with some one so our exposure isn't so big and we would only have to sell off some shares to the party involved eg we retain 51%.

Just a thought, have a good weekend guys, 15% up for the week i'm happy (-:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $164.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $316.3K 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 433972 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.