GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

That is a simple view. The truth is more nuanced.You'd have to...

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    That is a simple view. The truth is more nuanced.

You'd have to think that the owners of DeliveryBizPro and Scheduling+ would not sell their businesses (i.e. their lifework) for an undemanding multiple to be associated with a bunch of charlatans with a floundering product.

They would have signed NDAs and seen the enterprise agreements in place. Note - they are also sticking around to be part of the GSW team. No self respecting entrepreneur would stick around with a bunch of pricks.

Further, would top class professionals like Noto, Wilson, Moseley continue to be associated with GSW? These are all already financially free people. Money is just a means of measurement for them - they get to choose what they work on, and they have chosen GSW.

Their pockets are already lined - and they place much more importance on there lifework and their reputation.

We wont have long to wait to see whether the likes of Roofy and the Afr are vindicated, or, whether they are once again on the wrong side of history (i.e. a repeat of this years federal election.)

What I want to know is, which shareholder complained about the resigning NEDs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.