GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Not a bad analysis all up. I think the legals make things look...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Not a bad analysis all up. I think the legals make things look artificially worse - but the fact remains they paid a ton of money to apparently expand the rate at which they lose money, even not counting the legals.

Here's a interesting (?) tidbit: page 45 of the audited financial report says:

These amounts represent payables for the acquisition of Delivery Biz Pro and Scheduling Plus in an amount of
    $436,398 as Management believes the related final revenue earnout target will be fully achieved. $407,659 is also
    included as Management believes the probability of Logo achieving the First Revenue Target (note 12) is 50%. At this
    time, Management does not believe the Second Revenue Target and Third Revenue Target will be achieved.

Page 53 of the report from 2019 has this:

In the event that certain pre-determined sales volumes are achieved by the subsidiary for the calendar years ending
    31 December 2019 and 31 December 2020, additional consideration of 25% per year of gross revenue above US$1.5
    million may be payable in cash 70 days after these calendar year end dates

The fair value of the contingent consideration of $381,008 (US$271,011) was estimated by calculating the present
    value of the future expected cash flows. The estimates are based on a discount rate of 16.4%.

So it looks like DBP/Scheduling+ came in slightly better than expected (436 instead of 381) and at least on the surface of it, $436,698 looks like 25% of gross revenue above $1.5M for those products. That puts the revenue from DBP/Scheduling+ at $3.25M.

This means that the revenue not stemming from acquisition is no greater than $2.15M.

If you go back to 2018 before the acquisition spree, GSWs revenue from core activities was $0.77M. So one way of looking at it is that they've tripled core revenues in 2 years - not actually that bad. Unfortunately I think we'll never know how legitimate this was, since they are losing money all over the place - it's no great trick to deliver big revenues if you're happy with burning cash. And now the core business of GSW is almost irrelevant to their revenues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.