GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....just because I am bored sitting here at the...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....just because I am bored sitting here at the airport...

...well, I can't help you if you don't understand the impact of management handing themselves over ~40M shares for no apparent good reason/merit ...

...I didn't say they will lose the current case...see my earlier comments...I don't think there are merits for the current case... but the next case they will...again, I am not the judge...but if I were...I would really worry about the integrity of these guys in charge on an ASX company.... they have taken >$100M from investors...telling them what they want to hear (Disallowed)...4 years later...they have paid themselves over $30M of that cash in salaries /bonuses/bonus shares...and spend the rest on a business that is still losing $35M/year....

...and then the following hypocrisy:

Nov 23, 2016: “It comes down to our communication. What you see and what we say is what you get. Every change we make will be raw, honest and directly communicated with the public. That’s how you build trust and transparency with shareholders,” he said. https://getswift.co/author/getswift/page/14/

...about a year later:

Sept 12th, 2017: The signing the 5 year agreement is expected to significantly increase the company’s reoccurring revenues by more than $138,000,000 per year once fully captured.

...the bottom line is still:
    • it is ~3 Sep 2020...
    • >$138M of revenue above equates to a ~$7/share valuation on 1.3 Beta, pre- dilution etc. ....pointless blaming investment managers for incompetence, when management used wording like ' is expected'....if this was about potential, like most other SaaS announcements, they should have used 'could'...not 'is expected'... and that is a problem....whatever management is saying...it can't be trusted...and that is why we have ASIC....but a $5M fine to each person signing off on rubbish like that would have been much more effective than this ~$40M ongoing gong-show. But still don't know why the shareholders should pay the price for incompetent management announcements....maybe ASIC is having an identity crisis or something...who are they serving?
    • nobody forced management to use Disallowed tactics in 2017 with the intent to convince people to hand over their hard-earned money...and no-one forced these gullible investors to believe that even Russia's SS-18 Satan ICBMs will use Getswift's last mile logistics software for all future deliveries in the US;
    • the share price is exactly the same as May 2017.... >80% down since the last share issue at $4.00/share;
    • shareholders have been diluted by 10% by those non-equitable 20M performance shares last month;
    • still no sign of any of the revenues that was promised in any of those ~3 million announcements they have made in 2017...
    • They have spent ~$70M since IPO, and still haven't proved a viable business model...and no, acquiring bankrupt companies for revenue was never part of the business model in the prospectus, especially when the ostensible intent was to use those revenues to pay management 20M performance shares....a viable SaaS business model is something that will crystallise >0% IRR, not $11M quarterly losses after 4 years;
    • but hey, at least in the last 3 years, the management team has made ~$30M....

....all of the directors are unable to trade the stock due to the NDA...hence any transaction would be deemed 'insider trading'....

...my two cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.