GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...no worries mate!..indeed... integrity is 'sine qua non' for...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...no worries mate!

..indeed... integrity is 'sine qua non' for me...

.... anyway....I don't want to be involve/associated with people with questionable integrity....and definitely don't want to benefit from it...hence my exit....

...as I have said before, I hope they are successful....just hope they change their moral compasses some day.... but then again...I am not here to judge....

...saying that....wonder what Joel's parents perspective is... see both of them and some of his Brisbane school mates are still shareholders... can't imagine how they must be feeling..... I just know that my friends and family have the same moral compass as I have and they will dis-invest ASAP if they realise that my integrity has been compromised....

....the problem is that there are so many ASX companies with similar management/main shareholder practices.... all about screwing retail to maintain their lifestyles....and unfortunately so many people are getting their lives destroyed by this... I remember how my ex-employer celebrated their success after they managed to destroy someone business that was in the family for four generations...they made ~$230M...and the poor guy end up committing suicide.... but hey...that is business... definition of vulture capital success....

....there are so many ASX companies that are doing exactly that....tell people what they want to hear...raise money.... use the money to support their lifestyles...rinse...repeat.... or derivatives of it... companies like FIL ...yes they are 'investors'...but with 'alternative investment' practices....they invest...and then lend out their shares so that the company can get shorted via sophisticated algos...and once the share price has collapsed...they buy it back at a fraction of the price and split the return of the shorting success... FIL probably made tens of millions out of their Getswift investment in 2017/19...doing exactly that... SYR...same story...but this time it was AustralianSuper et al...look at LNG.... another perfect example how their main investor (US hedge fund) destroyed the company....walking out with $100M's by shorting it...to death....and there are probably 40 others I can think of....Private Equity investors are the worst... .LBO's are notorious for screwing retail shareholders.... look at CDD....text book stuff....

...anyway... my 2 cents...
    Last edited by PrincessKate: 03/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.