GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...indeed I am...my plane was diverted to some tiny Pacific...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...indeed I am...my plane was diverted to some tiny Pacific island in the middle of nowhere...at least I have internet....

...good to see that Getswift senior management is still active on this forum... well someone has to convince people that those ~$30M salaries/share were deemed ethical...

...as for ascertaining my original position... удачи!

....but pointless explaining myself & rationale to deemed biased staff/ family/friends et al...not worth my time & effort any longer.... so this will be my last post on this forum.... well, until the next lawsuit now that I have traded my shares without being deemed an 'informed investor' as required by ASX....that is assuming you guys are going to pull that magic rabbit out of the hat in the next while...

...my 2 cents...

P.S.
    .... the fact that you are using 'is/was'....just shows me that you don't have a clue how these things work in real life... maybe ask someone to explain these things to you...maybe a market-maker with at least 15 year experience at a Tier 1 Investment bank would be a good start....that, the concept of accretive acquisitions & ethics....but then again, market makers are not the most ethical people I know

FYIO: ...your register at this stage is wrong.... I can guarantee you that 100%.....I used 5 different SPV's that are based offshore through nominee SMA's....and this will be a sub of a sub of a sub of a sub in a fund of a fund of a fund...and nominee broker accounts tend to borrow & lend stock without the companies/shareholders knowledge...so you might have a 3-12 month delay for transparency.... that is why investors should always have an active limited sell order on their long investments...without that...brokers can use your shares for whatever devious objectives....

....anyway, pointless explaining these deemed rudimentary things to you...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.