GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Jeeze, where do you start in this mess...Logo contributed...

1. 1,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Jeeze, where do you start in this mess...

Logo contributed ~$20mil in revenue from 1 Feb to 30 June 2020 but they have given them only a 50% chance of hitting the First Revenue Target of $26.8mil by 31 Dec 2020 and no chance of hitting the Second Revenue Target of $32.1mil.

So they've booked between 70% and 100% of their revenue in the first 5 month period. Seems odd.. I guess the 35% revenue coming from a single customer must have paid up front?

For a company that had $100mil in cash and have barely made a dint in the American market and won't last another year without further dilution on top of a 7 to 1 consolidation in the move to a different exchange, it's a huge worry. No wonder there was such a huge drop in the SP.

I wouldn't be blaming the ASX, no need to look further than current management IMO.

If this business had a even a slightly good outlook it'd be taking off like a rocket. It's unfathomable that in a world where online shopping and deliveries have gone through the roof that a company in this space can have such a risky outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.