RCL 4.82% 8.7¢ readcloud limited

"Fact is they lost ~$800k revenue from full curriculum ~32%"That...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    "Fact is they lost ~$800k revenue from full curriculum ~32%"

That decline was 17%. $4.69m down to $3.92m, and no material impact on bottom line.

"They've also said there's essentially the same amount of full curriculum users as last year except a larger bias to the high margin direct yet their revenue reads $800k lower, so go figure"

Higher margin will have no bearing on gross revenue so there is nothing to figure there. The question which I asked remains open, namely why an almost identical number of users this year generated $770,000 less gross revenue compared with the previous year. My best case guess is that the timing of the user decline and replacement left a revenue hole, for instance as customers fled the failing reseller mid-usage during the year. Even so, management gets a black mark for not keeping the market informed of the reseller issue at the time it was happening, and another black mark for not properly addressing or explaining this decline now. Let's hope there is nothing more sinister behind the silence, that would be cause for exit.

No need to be avoid the place btw, it will be desperately lonely around here otherwise. If I can handle being called deluded you can handle being hysterical smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $5.953K 68.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 21584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.